13 Realizations You Have in College: As Told by The Hills

The cast of The Hills explain the struggle of college

15

While in college, you learn more about yourself then you have in the past 18 years. You come to realize that the four years you are here will fly by in the midst of trying to get your life together. These are just a few things people come to realize throughout their time in college:

1. Eating endless amount of chicken tenders and French fries will eventually catch up to you, but while you are in college, you should eat as much as you can.

2. Teachers will assign pointless busy work or schedule test on days when you have three other assignments due, and we all know group projects were designed by the devil.

3. College is the time to make as many friends as you can and go out as much as possible.

4. It is impossible to manage school, a personal life, and extra curricular activities.

5. The dining halls will make you realize how much you miss your moms home cooked meals and have you counting down the days until you can eat her homemade pasta.

6. You have an endless amount of freedom to sleep, eat, and party whenever you want and there is no one to ground you when you return late.

7. By the time Friday comes around, you will be ready to get out of class and hit the town.

8. Saying goodbye to your friends and family at home never gets easier.

9. You will meet that one friend that you share everything with, clothes, food, inside jokes and they will be glued to your side for all four years.

10. Things don't always work out the way you want them to, but you have to make sure to maintain a great sense of humor.

11. Friends will come and go, and you learn not to give some people the time of day.

12. You will have 34 things to do at one time, and you will ignore every single one of them.

13. There is nothing scarier than realizing that you're a full-fledged adult.