13 Movies To Get You In The Halloween Spirit

Even if Halloween isn't your favorite, you can still enjoy these 13 great Halloween that will get you feeling spooky.

127
Urban Matter

We can all say that once fall time hits, it's officially holiday season. Since October is coming up I figured I'd give you a list of movies to enjoy through the month! Even if Halloween isn't your favorite, you can still enjoy these 13 great Halloween that will get you feeling spooky.

1. Hocus Pocus

They'll put a spell on you with this classic Halloween movie, favorited by many! This movie tells the story of three witchy sisters who were resurrected after a boy by the name of Max set them free. I recommend this movie because it's a classic and will definitely get you in the spirit.

2. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Most people would rule this as a "Christmas movie" and I think of it as both. Tim Burton showed us that Holidays should never mix, or you may end up like Jack. This movie is one of my favorites and I will enjoy it many times between October and December. Boys and girls of every age will love this.

3. All of the Halloweentown Movies

Bubble Bubble, toil and trouble this is a Disney Channel classic Halloween movie! These movies are my all time favorites! I enjoy watching them, even if it's not Halloween! They're super family friendly and can be enjoyed by all ages.

4. The Addams Family

*snap snap* Another Classic! The Addams Family was a favorite growing up. I was never really allowed to watch "scary-man" movies as my dad called them, but this was an exception.

5. The Little Vampire

I never really enjoyed this movie, mainly cause to my younger self this was scary and I hated scary. I did not and still do not want a vampire best friend. But if you're a human whos full of blood and wants to enjoy a not-so-glittery vampire movie, this is it!

6. Ghostbusters

I ain't afraid of no ghost with this movie! I've loved Ghostbusters ever since I was little, definitely a Halloween favorite!

7. Casper

The friendliest ghost you'll ever meet! Typically a kid favorite, but still a favorite of my teenage self.

8. It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown movies are a staple for any holiday. This is a cute movie and extremely family friendly that will make you wanna sing pumpkin carols!

9. Beetlejuice

If you, yourself are strange and unusual then you will love watching Beetlejuice on Halloween night instead of getting candy.

10. Phantom of the Megaplex

Another Disney Channel movie! Not necessarily Halloween related, but definitely a thriller!

11. Twitches

Disney Channel Halloween movies are the greatest. Twitches is on my list of favorite movies! Let's just hope you don't get scarred for life by some 70's wallpaper. Super funny and family friendly!

12. The Haunted Mansion

This movie used to come on all the time when I was a kid! My dad and I would watch it every time it was on. Great movies and memories.

13. Corpse Bride

Tim Burton really knows his Halloween Movies. Corpse Bride is one of my favorite Tim Burton films. Lovely and entrancing.