13 Moments You Cringe On A Daily Basis

13 Moments You Cringe On A Daily Basis

Whether it's awkwardness or second hand embarrassment, the cringe remains the same.

23
13 Moments You Cringe On A Daily Basis
Google Images

Everyone has their own ups and downs each day. But I think it's safe to say that what unites people more than anything are those unavoidable cringe-worthy moments that we all suffer from. For example, nails on a chalkboard. (I cringed while typing that sentence.) Enjoy reading these 13 most common moments that make you cringe and I dare you not to squirm while reading them...It's impossible.

1. Making eye contact with someone through the crack in the bathroom stall when you've been sitting there for a couple of minutes already...

2. Thinking someone is waving to you and waving back...

3. Talking to someone while they have something in their teeth the entire time.

Or worse realizing you've had something in your teeth that entire time.

4. Hearing what your voice sounds like recorded

5. Someone cutting their burrito in half

How dare you.

6. Running into the teacher that you don't like anywhere other than the classroom

Do I wave? Do I smile? Do I hide?

7. Walking by a nice family visiting the campus while you're taking a walk of shame on a Sunday morning.

By that point you should probably walk straight to Church. Y'all need Jesus.

8. Seeing someone barefoot on the sticky floor of the bar.

Dirty toenails and all. Unsanitary doesn't even begin to describe it.

9. Watching that one kid in your 8am drink a diet coke.

Every. Single. Class.

10. When the classroom or anywhere becomes unbearably silent suddenly

11. When the teacher asks a question and no one knows the answer AND THEY WAIT until someone finally says something and no one is taking one for the team and stepping up. You avoid eye contact at ALL COSTS.

You can cut the awkward silence with a knife.

12. Kids in the lib with their feet on the desk and no shoes on.

You nasty.

13. Seeing the person you met drunk in the bathroom the night before

....are you guys friends? Do they remember this memory you share?