12 YouTubers You Need To Watch This Winter Break

YouTube has so much more than music videos!

645
iisuperwomanii / Instagram

One of my college best friends this past year introduced me to the world of YouTube, and I can safely say that this it has been both a blessing and a curse. It has led to many, many late nights spent exploring the world of YouTube with all its creators and creative content out there. These late nights have led me to hate myself in the morning, but they have also led to countless laughs and learning more about the world! With all that being said, here are 12 YouTube creators that you need to check out this winter break!

1. Lilly Singh

AKA iisuperwomanii. She is the first person I search on YouTube to see if she has a new video. She never fails to make me laugh and makes all her content extremely relatable to her audience. She's made me laugh extra hard countless times because what she is sharing is so relatable to my own. She is also one of the most inspirational YouTubers I know, whose mission is to change the world! If you need a good pick-me-up, girl-power, or someone to watch on YouTube for three hours straight, then Lilly Singh (Superwoman) is your go-to gal! Here is the link to her main channel.

2. Liza Koshy

Just like Lilly, Liza is another one of those YouTube content creators who can make you laugh no matter what may be going on in your life! Her content is hilarious, and her collaborations with other creators are spectacular! If you need someone to make you laugh for hours on end, she the YouTuber you want to watch! Here is the link to her main channel.

3. Zoella

Zoella is one of the cutest people I have watched on YouTube so far! She has such cute DIY ideas and the best collaborations that make me laugh too hard. She also makes great relatable videos about topics that are more personal that have me watching them 5 or 6 times in a row. She's pretty incredible! Here is the link to her main channel.

4. Bethany Mota

I have been watching this YouTuber since I was in middle school, and my love of her videos has not faded over the years! She has a great sense of humor and makes videos that are both funny and relatable. Not to mention, that her makeup and fashion sense are amazing, so I love seeing her recommendations! Here is the link to her main channel.

5. Libbey Ketterer

Libbey runs a channel called "Thedailysign," a channel based on ASL and PSE. I have recently discovered a love for American Sign Language and learning a new language to bridge a communication gap between the deaf community and the hearing one. If this is something you might be interested in as well, then you should totally check out Libbey's channel! She makes covers for popular songs mostly in PSE, but she is starting to move to ASL as she learns more in college. These videos are really helpful for me in learning vocabulary, and I love watching her sign! She also makes videos about her own college life, life journeys, and life as a major in ASL Interpreting, which I love watching as well. Here is the link to her main channel.

6. John and Hank Green

The Hank Brothers have a plethora of YouTube channels, but the ones I specifically watch are "Crashcourse" and "Vlogbrothers." Hank and John make videos on Crashcourse that you can access for many of your learning needs! I love when I'm learning something in my biology classes that I can also learn about with a Crashcourse video or two. The second channel that I like to watch from these two brothers is "vlogbrothers." Here, each one takes a turn filming a video directed at the other brother in which they talk about their life, struggles, as well as explain things about the modern world today. Here is the link for "Crashcourse," and here is the link to "vlogbrothers."

7. Lauren Riihimakitoher

Lauren's channel, LaurDIY, is a kind of DIY jackpot! She has DIY ideas for every single holiday and also every single time of year. She has ideas for every space in your house and also every person that could possibly be in your life. I love using her channel for some gift or DIY inspiration. She also makes really great videos that are outside of the DIY realm that you should check out, too. Here is the link to her channel if you want to check it out.

8. Cassey Ho

This is one of my favorite fitness channels. Cassey's channel, "Bogilates," has some of the best workout videos. I have done them myself, and, SURPRISE, they are super doable! Not to mention that they make you feel really good about yourself. She also has healthy recipes on her channel to help you become healthy all around! If you want to check out her channel, here is the link .

9. Jenna Marbles

Jenna Marbles is a YouTube staple. Chances are that if you've heard of any YouTuber it's been Jenna Marbles. Her channel has a variety of content ranging from comedy to beauty/DIY/lifestyle. She is definitely one of the YouTubers you need to go check out! Here is the link to her main channel.

10. Lindsey Sterling

My good friend introduced me to Lindsey Sterling a few years ago as an amazing violinist who made incredible violin covers to many kinds of songs, with equally amazing music videos of her in action. Seriously though. If you click on her channel to watch just one video, you will be sucked in for the next few hours. She is truly amazing and awe-captivating. Here is the link to her channel.

11. Anna Akana

Anna Akana was really recently introduced to me by one of my good friends, and I have not stopped watching her since. She makes such great videos where she makes skits that have a deeper life meaning or a meaning about mental health. I love how she is not afraid to talk about anything and says things that need to be said, all while adding some humor to it. I highly recommend you check out her channel! Here is the link to her channel.

12. Joe Sugg

Joe Sugg's channel, ThatcherJoe, is most known for his impressions and YouTuber whispers. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, just go to his channel and check it out for yourself. It's pretty hilarious. He is Zoella's brother, so they do many collaborations together, too. He has a wide variety of videos, but all of them are pretty funny! Here is the link to his channel if you want to go check it out.

So there you have it, folks! If you get bored this winter break once all your friends from home go back to school, here is a list of 12 YouTubers to watch and keep you busy. Trust me. Once you start watching one of these channels, hours will go by and you won't even know it. Enjoy!