12 Times Your Anxiety Betrayed You

12 Times Your Anxiety Betrayed You

Thank you, brain.

5
12 Times Your Anxiety Betrayed You

1. When you're about to fall asleep and then your anxiety makes you think of everything you've ever done wrong.

Then you begin to get anxious about the hours you have left to sleep before you have to be awake.

2. When you have to go to the bathroom in class but your anxiety reminds you that everyone's going to look at you when you stand up.

Guess I'm just going to hold it in until class is over.

3. When someone tells you they need to talk to you and your anxiety comes up with every bad scenario of what it could be.

Why can't you just text or call me to tell me it now?

4. When you hear a noise in your house and your anxiety tells you that you're about to die.

It's probably an axe murderer. Good thing you didn't make your will.

5. When it's your turn to order food, but you completely forget how to speak.

I'll have the uh.......ummmmm......uh.....chi.....cken and fries?

6. When you think you have the right answer to a question, then your anxiety tells you you're wrong.

Then someone says the answer you were going to say...and it was correct.

7. When you meet someone new, but your anxiety tells you that they hate you.

Potential new friend? Nope, they hate you.

8. When you come up with a good joke, but your anxiety tells you that it's not funny.

Cause you'll probably tell the punch line wrong and everyone will think you're stupid.

9. When you actually want to go out, but your anxiety tells you that the night is going to go wrong.

You'll probably lose your friends...and your wallet...and die.

10. When you have to call to order food rather than order online and your anxiety puts you into panic mode.

Guess I'm going to starve to death because I can't talk on the phone.

11. When you want to participate in group discussion but your anxiety tells you that would be annoying.

And no one would even want to listen to what you have to say.

12. When you text someone and they don't answer right away and your anxiety tells you that they're mad at you.

You might as well just throw your phone away and never text anyone again.