12 Signs You Are A Coffee Addict

12 Signs You Are A Coffee Addict

Channeling your inner Lorelei Gilmore.

38
12 Signs You Are A Coffee Addict
trendsylvania.net

Recently I began watching The CW/WB's hit tv show "Gilmore Girls" on Netflix. If there is one thing that you should know about the main characters Rory and Lorelei Gilmore is that they not only love coffee, but they survive off of it. For these young women, coffee is not only a drink but a way of life. Typically, I consume approximately one or less cups of coffee a day. Although I am not a coffee addict per say, I drink it because I enjoy the taste and sometimes need a little pick me up. Despite the fact that I am not the biggest coffee drinker in the world, I have many close family members and friends who cannot function without their daily dose of coffee.

1. You are not fully awake until you have had your first cup.

You know in reality that you need more than one cup to really feel the acts of the caffeine.

2. You substitute the recommended 8 cups of water a day with 8 cups of coffee per day.

3. Your mug collection is impressively large

Even though you love them all greatly, you definitely have your go-to favorite mug.

4. You shake if you drink too much and you have a headache if you don't drink enough of it.

5. You drink coffee so fast people often wonder how you do it.

6. You often lose count of how many cups of coffee you have had that day.

As a result, you always tell people that you have only had three cups.

7. If you have to choose between going to class late with coffee or going without coffee you choose to go to class late.

Every. Single. Time.

8. You have built up such a tolerance to caffeine that you can drink regular coffee at any tie of the day without any side effects.

9. After a while, you have become an actual walking pot of coffee.

10. Your coffee habit drains your bank account.

11. People always ask you if you like coffee and you respond with:

12. The way to your heart is coffee.