12 Reasons You Are Excited For Christmas

*It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas*

24
StarPulse

Christmas is literally the best time of the entire year, and it's on it's way fast. Since Halloween is over, there are only eight more Saturdays until Christmas...eight! That's only eight more Saturdays to go Christmas shopping, eight more Saturdays to bake Christmas cookies, and eight more Saturdays to prepare for the best day of the year! Needless to say, I am excited, and I know you are too.

1. Christmas Music

I know lots of people bash Christmas music saying," it's not even Thanksgiving yet!" My reply to them is, have you ever heard a Thanksgiving song? I didn't think so. Christmas music is the happiest and jolliest music you will ever find. It's perfectly acceptable to listen to it after Halloween in my book.

2. Christmas Cookies

Christmas cookies are the absolute best, and baking them will family is a blast! But don't forget to save some to put near the tree for Santa *wink wink*.

3. Winter Weather (aka Snow Days)

I'll give it to ya, driving in the snow, not that fun. But waking up to a fresh blanket of perfect white snow on a Sunday morning is really as good as it gets. Watching the snow fall while wrapped in a blanket in front of the fireplace with family is where I plan to be this winter.

4. Hot Cocoa

As pumpkin spice is to fall, hot cocoa is to winter. It's warm, festive, and chocolate. What more could you ask for in a drink?

5. Christmas Shopping

Okay, Christmas shopping can be a bit chaotic and crazy at times, but there is nothing more fun that picking out gifts for your closest friends and family.

6. Christmas Movies

Name one bad Christmas movie, I dare you. They are all good! ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas is one of my very favorite things to watch during Christmas. Hallmark also has a ton of feel good Original Christmas movies. When all else fails, you can always turn in to TBS on Christmas to watch A Christmas Story for twenty-four hour straight.

7. Christmas Trees

Christmas Tree's are gorgeous and fill the whole room with joy. It's impossible to walk into a room and not instantly feel the Christmas spirit when you see a beautiful tree.

8. Christmas Socks

Face it, you love going to Target and buying numerous pairs of $1 dollar Christmas socks because, why not?

9. Family Time

Even if your family can drive you crazy at times, it is nice to see everyone circled around a Christmas tree during the holidays.

10. Wrapping Presents

Wrapping presents is definitely one of those skills that just has to be practiced. But whoever unwraps the gift will know it was wrapped with love.

11. Christmas Cards

They are fun to write and they are fun to receive. It's nice to know someone you haven't seen in a while is thinking of you this Christmas, so send a card or two!

12. That Christmas Feeling

After all is said and done, that Christmas feeling is what makes us all love Christmas. Being surrounded by loved ones, sending cards and gifts to others, and knowing that you are loved are the best parts of Christmas. While Christmas can be a crazy time full of decorating, shopping, and wrapping, it's important to slow down, enjoy the memories, and remember the reason for the season!