12 Reasons I Love Fall

12 Reasons I Love Fall

I can't believe October is OctOVER.

8
12 Reasons I Love Fall

1. PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING IS RETURNING.

If you don't love Pumpkin Spice lattes then I think you are just wrong. they offer a great fall scent and make you feel all warm and cozy inside.

2. OCTOBER.

I really can't believe that October is OctOVER. It's the best month of fall, free candy is being given out by random people all month, the leaves are changing and Halloween is coming up which means I get to dress up like a princess and it's considered acceptable.

3. The Spotify mood changes.

Spotify playlists are usually upbeat and spunky for the summer, but in fall the tunes change to nice cool acoustics, and it's absolutely great.

4. Fall fashion is my passion.

Booties, sweaters and flannels oh my! All of the world's cutest clothes come back in the fall and it's a wonderful feeling. I can layer my clothes and not die of a heat stroke.

5. When the weather changes so does your attitude.

People are happier in fall. It's not as hot, so there's less to complain about. The world is beautiful and people can finally enjoy it.

6. Haunted houses return.

Theses thing terrify me but they're good for a night out with friends. You can all go and get terrified together.

7. Warm, cuddly blankets.

I've kept a fuzzy blanket in my dorm since August but haven't been able to stand it touching me, now that fall is here I can roam the halls wearing it.

8. THANKSGIVING.

This is the best fall holiday. Everyone is grateful for something and the food is the absolute best. You get a break from school to spend time with family and finally eat real food.

9. The leaves are falling.

Take a minute to just enjoy nature, go outside and watch the leaves fall. Take a ike with your dog and sit in the stillness. It's a beautiful thing to watch.

10. Pumpkins are here.

There's no better memory to have then the one of sitting around surrounded by mushy pumpkin seeds, smelling like you are the actual pumpkin. Carving pumpkins is something everyone can do, you don't have to be artsy or super talented. You just have to have fun. Make it silly or make it scary, just carve a pumpkin.

11. HALLOWEENOWN

Everyone knows that the only movies worth watching during fall is the Halloweentown trilogy. Disney plays it almost every night so you better record it and save it forever, or until your mom deletes it off the DVR.

12. SANTA IS COMING.

Fall starting means that Christmas is coming. The semester is almost over, midterms have passed. Your teachers are skipping just as may classes as you. You're getting more sleep because of Fall Back and Christmas break is close by. You get to spend one whole month with your mom and your dog. Just hold on, pay attention in class, and make it to finals week. After that you're free. Well, until next semester. ENjoy fall while it's here, because winter is coming.