12 Reactions We Had After Watching The Bachelorette

It's a lifestyle.

5

I would be a huge liar if I said that "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" was not my guilty pleasure. What started out as a mockery of the show quickly turning into an obsession with a rot spot of 10 girls in my apartment with wine and usually some cheap dessert.

Naturally, when Ben did not pick Jojo on season 20 on "The Bachelor" my apartment was crushed but, like true fans we pulled ourselves together and got pumped that Jojo was out next bachelorette. While the semester is over and none of us were together, there was no way that we were all not watching it without the group chat blowing up. In true diehard fan fashion we all planted ourselves in front of the television, wine in hand, and prepared for the best two hours of our week. Needless to say, those two hours lived up to, if not surpassed, our expectations.

Here are our 12 favorite reactions to week one of "The Bachelorette:"

1. The fact that Jojo was so gorgeous in her dress that she looked like a unicorn was incredible enough...

but just about every man that walked out of that limo could have been on an Abercrombie bag...

2. But, more importantly, Jordan Rodgers stepped out of the limo...

3. Speaking of Jordan Rodgers, can we talk about that kiss?

Seriously bless his soul.

4. And speaking about kisses, I'm still trying to forget this one.

5. Also, talk about uncomfortable, how can we forget about Alex's pushups within the first five minutes of Jojo walking in the house?

6. However, I'm pretty sure the only thing more awkward may have been Daniel as a human being.

7. I lied, it may have been the fact that he thought it was ok to touch everyone's belly buttons, which dude, that is never ok.

8. And although the, "Jo Jo Jo!" in the replace of "Ho Ho Ho!" the entire show was kind of strange, Saint Nick ended up being pretty hot.

9. And even though he seemed pretty cool, what about the self proclaimed hipster whose first words to Jojo were, "I didn't watch last season. I know nothing about you whatsoever."

10. Or what about when Evan, the Erectile Dysfunction Expert, who dropped the words "Mojo for Jojo," about 100 times.

11. And why did Jake Pavelka, from season five of The Bachelor, who thought the first rose ceremony was a really good time to stop in and give Jojo advice?

12. Lastly, HOW THE HECK DID DANIEL GET A ROSE?

Either way, congrats ABC you've managed to yet again get me hooked. I'm just sad I have to wait a week but you know where you'll find me on Monday... on the couch, with wine, my group chat and with crappy desserts!