12 'New Girl' Gifs to Get Rid Of Post Spring Break Blues

You need these.

301
Wikia

Remember that optimistic, happy article I wrote last week? The one about spring break and how fun it was? Yeah, well unfortunately, spring break has come and gone faster than Chandler could make some sarcastic joke about spring break.So now it's back to the daily grind of trying to balance homework and binge watching Netflix. If your break was anything like mine, you might be broke and behind on lots of homework. So in that case, here's 12 random "New Girl" gifs to cheer you up and help you procrastinate even more.

1. Do you ever just...?

This is how I feel when I check what episode I'm on and realize I've binged two whole seasons.

2. A little Cece advice never hurt anyone.

Michelle might procrastinate for a few hours too.

3. A classic Cece and Winston mess around.

TBH I wish I could dance like Winston right now for no reason other than to do so but I'm still so sunburnt. Raise ya hand if you're living off aloe and mac and cheese right now.

4. This is probably the best moment in New Girl history ever.

This is still a burning question as well.

5. You can never get tired of dancing Nick.

It brings everyone joy.

6. Medical meth, the future of prescription drugs according to Jess.

I actually hope this doesn't become a thing.

7. I'm not sure what this is, but it's cute.

8. I lied this may be the best New Girl moment.

I still laugh at this every time.

9. Maybe this is how you felt on the first day back to class?

Life is hard.

10. Ok, Nick is one of the best characters hands down.

He's so relatable. We've all been there.

11. Another burning question.

They might have a point here.

12. We have to end on a dancing gif.

As much as I'd like to keep this going, I really must go tend to the huge pile of work I've pushed off. Only a coulple more weeks until summer so keep up the hard work!