12 Disney Quotes For All Ages

12 Disney Quotes For All Ages

a simple reminder that there is in fact magic left in the world.

57
12 Disney Quotes For All Ages
Disneyland Facebook

One of the greatest things about the Happiest Place On Earth is that it keeps us young. It doesn’t matter if you are 5, 25, 35, or even 75, Disneyland has a way of taking us back to the days where our biggest worry was whether our mom or dad was going to buy us that stuffed Mickey Mouse doll we had been eyeing the entire trip. Perhaps, one of the greatest things that comes from Disney is the quotes that we have been able to pull out of the timeless movies. Whether it is to remind us to live life to the fullest or a simple reminder that there is in fact magic left in the world, these quotes inspire us to dream even bigger and no matter what stage of life we are in they are relatable.

1.“Hakuna Matata.” -The Lion King

This is probably one of the most memorable Disney quotes out there. It reminds us to set our worries aside and live in the moment. Life is a wonderful thing and we should not take one second of it for granted. us to dream even bigger and no matter what stage of life we are in they are relatable.

2.“I never look back darling. It distracts from the now.” -Edna Mode, The Incredibles

Past memories can be fun to recall, but they should not distract from what is right in front of us. It is perfectly OK to reminisce on good times. However, it is important to remember that every moment we have the opportunity to create new memories.

3.“How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” -Winnie the Pooh

There are so many bittersweet moments in life. They are often the moments that make us realize what we took for granted. Regardless, we are lucky to have those memories and we should cherish every moment for the gift that it is.

4.“Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” -Lilo and Stitch

Sometimes we take them for granted, but family will always have your back.

5.“Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” -Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas

A lot of times it is easier to cut corners. Maybe it is because it saves us time, money, or the stress of actually going through something all the way. Whatever the reason is, it is important to persevere. One road may be longer than the other, but something even greater and more rewarding could be waiting.

6.“Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.” -Walt Disney

Leave it to Walt Disney himself to remind us that happiness is so much more than material possessions. Looking at the positive side of things can change our whole perspective on a situation.

7.“You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head… But I’ll tell you a secret… All the best people are.” -Alice in Wonderland

It is OK to let loose and have fun. Dance in public, laugh a little too loud in the middle of a restaurant, and remember that you are having fun. That’s all that matters. Who cares what anyone else thinks!

8.“It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” -Eeyore

Always look at the positive side of things. Focusing on the negative takes away from your happiness.

9.“When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming.” -Dory

We all have baby Dory voice singing this in our heads now. That may be the only reminder we need to keep going.

10.“If you’re scared, just be scarier than whatever’s scaring you.” -Thumper, Bambi

Whether it is that final you have to get a good grade on, finding a job, or one of the other hundred things you have to do, just do it. It may be scary, but it will feel so good when you overcome that fear.

11. “All it takes if faith and trust. And a little bit of pixie dust.” -Peter Pan

There are moments where we all wish we had actual pixie dust. But faith and trust will get us where need to go too!

12.“Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” -Winnie the Pooh

More often than not it seems like this would be the other way around. We are always worried about our next step that is it hard to enjoy every moment. Here we are reminded that we are here for more than to just work, eat, and sleep. Life has so much more to offer if you seize it.