12 Days Of Christmas In 2015

12 Days Of Christmas In 2015

The holidays have changed.

28
12 Days Of Christmas In 2015

With the holidays around the corner, many people think of the song "12 Days of Christmas" as a classic tune that sets the mood for the season. A lover gives their companion gifts in the 12 days leading up to Christmas and though quaint, the song is full of white elephants; who really needs 11 pipers piping, and what is one to do with them after to holidays? Here are some gifts for a significant other that are more appropriate for today's time.

12. Twelve Months of Netflix (and Chill)

Only $7.99 a month for access to hundreds of movies and television series is not a bad deal at all, but a year's subscription is close to $100. Having that paid for and a cuddle buddy to go along with it is an even better deal.

11. Eleven Yankee Candles

With hundreds of scents to chose from, Yankee Candles are a warm way to tell that special someone they light up your life.

10. Ten Minutes of Peace and Quiet

In a technological world that is always on the go, setting time to relax is more difficult than it should be. Reminding a loved one that everything is fine and that rest is good could go a long way in showing that they are cared for.

9. Nine New Outfits

New clothes can make a person feel like a million bucks. Celebrate Christmas in style and give a significant other some cute threads.

8. Eight Songs on a Playlist

Telling someone they are loved and missed is a very sweet sentiment. Even sweeter is proving it. A playlist is a phenomenal way to really show that special someone you care.

7. Seven Days of Dunkin'

Coffee for each day of the week? Yes, please! A gift card is nice, but bonus points for delivering coffee to the door.

6. Six Cards Against Humanity Expansion Packs

A game for those who can take and make offensive jokes, Cards Against Humanity is a game for clever couples who love insulting each other.

5. Five Golden Rings

Some gifts are just too classic to do away with. If gold isn't an option, consider sterling silver or stainless steel.

4. Four Phone Chargers

You'll never hear the question, "Where did my charger go?" again. Four chargers should hopefully be more than enough for your significant other for a long while.

3. Three Bath & Body Works Products

Available in a bevy of beautiful scents, these products are a hit. The store usually has some nice holiday sales and coupons for consumer use.

2. Two Concert Tickets

A night out on the town for two is a fantastic way for couples in perfect harmony to enjoy music together. Just make sure the show is something that both people will enjoy!

1. One Loyal Lover

In the time of Tinder and Ashley Madison as well as real-life temptations, staying true can be a challenge for someone. This Christmas and all the other days of the year, give your loved one of the best gifts you can: unyielding fidelity. Who knows? This gift may last for years to come.