11 Thoughts And Questions You Have When You're Stuck At Home In Bed

FYI: Netflix is getting on my nerves after a two week binge of nothing new.

35
UNSW

Ever thought staying at home in a bed for a few weeks straight would be fun? I mean there's Netflix, youtube, online stores, and TV at your beck and call while lying in a bed for two weeks or more. I thought it wouldn't be too bad and at first, it wasn't. There is only so much Netflix and not being able to do things for yourself before you start to go stir crazy and have weird or unexpected thoughts while you are stuck at home.

1. Why did I decide I need surgery?

I have asked myself this question multiple times the past two weeks because really who needs a ligament to keep their ankle in place? Not me pfft.

2. Who invented Leggings.

I have never been a leggings fan but here recently that's all I can comfortably wear besides Sofie shorts with a boot that goes up to my knee.

3. I wonder what my dogs think of me as I ride an office chair just to go to the bathroom.

I have shouted "Watch out pups!" way too many times as I zoom (more like awkwardly shuffle) to the bathroom or living room on my spinning office chair to be normal.

4. Why do stores have to have online stores and sales when I'm broke and can't move.

STOP THE SALES PLEASE. Or you know just don't show them to me? I have added way too many things to my cart and have yet to check out. Online shopping while stuck in a bed is a bad, bad habit to form.

5. That picture frame is crooked and I must fix it. Next week.

All the frames in my room no longer look straight. I swear when I get mobile again they will need to be fixed because it's driving me mad!

6. The dude who created goldfish crackers was literally a genius.

Best. Recovery. Snack. Ever. Especially the extreme blast cheddar. YUM.

7. Why in the world is my room this color?

I have stared at this wood paneling way too long. get me another color, please!

8. Saying words so much you don't even know if they're real anymore.

You know when you look at a word or a name and say it so much or hear it and see it, it just kinda seems fake? That happens a lot when you look at the same five Facebook posts or anything when you literally have no social interaction besides your mom and dad.

9. Wiki/Google searches gone deep.

Let us not talk about my recent history. It's not embarrassing by no means unless you count a number of google searches I've done on Cole Sprouse and Degrassi embarrassing. Let's just say I got bored and move on yeah?

10. What crazy crafting thing can I try to get into now?

My Pinterest has four new boards and I have started about eight new projects in my head. It doesn't help that I got a new Cricut machine and a new love for quilting.

11. When can I escape?

Do you hear that taunting thing called freedom? I never realized how much I enjoyed staying on the go until these past two weeks. Freedom is calling my name and I am ready to escape this house!

There are probably more thoughts and questions I have said throughout these last two weeks that were less normal but to be honest, my memory is crap and I'm not 100% sure what day it is anymore. This is what happens when you're on bed rest or have surgery and can't put any weight on your foot.