11 Things Dog And Cat Owners Can Relate To

You're not overly obsessed, you're just the right amount of obsessed if you own a pet.

57

If you're like me, then you have an undying love for your pets! I have three dogs and two cats, and they are undoubtedly the most excited to see me come home from college. While admiring my cellphone wallpaper, which showcases my three dogs, I began thinking of some of the things I do that are dead giveaways that I'm a pet owner. Hopefully other pet owners can relate!

1. Having a photo of your pet as your cellphone wallpaper.

2. Showing off their cutest pictures to anyone who cares to look at them.

3. Including them on your list of people and animals you have to get gifts for, for Christmas.

4. Just doing weird things to them.

7. Constant baby talk.

8. Having photo shoots with them and lamenting over the fact you can’t post all the pictures online without looking crazy.

9. Being embarrassed to dress in front of them, because they’re too smart to not notice you’re naked.

10. Including them in your top five reasons for wanting to be home.

11. Looking into their eyes and knowing they understand your soul.