11 Things To Do Before Spring Semester

11 Things To Do Before Spring Semester

Enjoy those home cooked meals.

152
11 Things To Do Before Spring Semester

It's only a few short weeks away, spring semester! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to packing all those Christmas presents and heading back to campus. So, before the stress begins, yet again, get out there and enjoy the rest of your break.

1. Hang out with that one friend you only talk to during break.

It's important, you will have fun, and maybe you'll find out some dirty gossip about that one girl from high school.

2. Go out one last time.

Gather up the crew and hit the bars one more time before everyone goes their separate ways for another semester.

3. Go to your favorite restaurant.

I always do this one the day before I leave, but trust me, every single calorie is worth it, I promise!

4. Spend time with your family.

Regardless of if it's just Mom and Dad, or all the siblings (and their dogs), stay home for a night with them. They miss you, more than you know when you're away.

5. Relax for an entire day.

Don't plan anything. Do whatever it is you do to relax. Take a bath, go for a run, or just watch Netflix all day long. Take one last day to yourself before heading back to the chaos.

6. Go on an adventure.

Great falls, DC, or wherever the road takes you. Find a friend. Get in the car and just go!

7. Go see that movie that looks oh so good!

Even if it's "Star Wars," go see it. Maybe if you take your mom, she'll even pay.

8. Make your list of everything you need to take back.

Spring break is a long way away, so don't forget that top you love.

9. Buy the things you need to make spring semester the best semester yet!

Notebooks, books, pens, and those adorable shoes.

10. Laundry

Just do it because its free, plus sometimes Mom folds it!

11. Take it all in.

Some are going back for their last semesters, others for their first spring semester. Regardless, school is just not the same as home, and even if you never admit it, it's always nice to be home.