11 Signs You Go To A Small School

11 Signs You Go To A Small School

Because who doesn't love being 1 in 3,000?

11
11 Signs You Go To A Small School
alivecampus.com

When it comes to choosing a school one huge factor is size. You can go to a big school or small school, sometimes even a medium-sized school. Small schools have a lot of benefits like small class sizes. However, small schools might have some drawbacks as well. I chose Endicott because it is a smaller school and I have never regretted the decision. If you go to a small school you can most likely relate to these sad, but true facts.

1. The max 10 minutes it takes to walk across campus is a struggle

2. You actually know people in your major because you're in all the same classes of 20 people

3. Parties get broken up in a snap of a finger

Accurate representation of how we perceive campus police^

4. You have a specific dining hall table

5. You and your professor actually know each other’s names

So basically you can get away with anything, maybe.

6. The lodge is the place to be after 12 on a weekend

7. Sports are a way of life and at the heart of every party

8. You see the same people on your path to class and you notice if they’re missing

9. You can’t skip class on a regular basis because it actually matters

10. You answer the question "Where's that school again?" too many times

11. Big name concerts? Forget about it.