Everyone has those moments when they feel like they have hit rock bottom. When that happens, sometimes it's hard to bounce back. I like to read some of my favorite quotes to remind myself that I really am the person who I know myself to be when I run into situations like that. If you're feeling less than ordinary, read these quotes to remind yourself that you truly are extraordinary!
1. "Never make someone a priority when all that you are to them is an option." - Maya Angelou
You deserve better than that!
2. "Give, but do not allow yourself to be used. Love, but do not allow your heart to be abused. Trust, but don't be naive. Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice." - Unknown
Never forget that you are the most important person in your life.
3. "Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth." - Unknown
If they don't see your worth, then you don't need them in your life.
4. "You don't need to waste your time on someone who only wants you around when it fits their needs." - Unknown
That is the last kind of person that you need in your life.
5. "Destiny is for losers. It's just a lame excuse for letting things happen to you instead of making them happen" - Blair Waldorf
Your future is in your hands. Do everything you can to make it wonderful.
6. "In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take" - Unknown
This one is cheesy, I know, but it's actually true. You took a chance and if it didn't work out then that's fine because at least now you know.
7. "One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change." - Unknown
Some things can't be changed and that's OK.
8. "Often, it's the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self." - Unknown
Getting hurt is never fun, but it can lead to something so much better.
9. "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Buddha
There's no time like the present!
10. "I think fearless is having fears, but jumping anyway." - Taylor Swift
Be bold and live life fearlessly like Taylor Swift.
11. "I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination." - Blair Waldorf
All hail Queen B, this girl just gets it.