11 'One Tree Hill' Quotes You Need

11 'One Tree Hill' Quotes You Need

*Starts hearing Gavin DeGraw's "I Don't Want To Be"*

1568
11 'One Tree Hill' Quotes You Need

"One Tree Hill" is more than a show with drama, basketball, and sex; it turned into an inspiration. We saw these teenagers attempting to follow their dreams, whether it was playing professional basketball, becoming a singer, a writer, a fashion designer, or owning a recording label. We watched each character grow.

Brooke Davis went from a cruel high school teenager to one of the kindest characters on this show. Not only did we watch Haley go from “tutor girl” to a rock star, and Nathan from a basketball-playing jerk to a loving husband, but we also saw these two fight for their love… a love that may have seemed doomed since the second they fell in love.

When the show ended we were left with a feeling that maybe it is possible to get everything we put our heart and mind too. This list is a few quotes from “One Tree Hill” that can help inspire some inspiration:

1. "There’s no shame in being afraid. Hell, we’re all afraid. What you got to do is figure out what you’re afraid of because when you put a face on it, you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it.” –Whitey

2. “People are gonna label you, it’s how you overcome those labels. That’s what matters.” –Brooke Davis

3. “Until you face the mistakes you made, you'll never change." - Marvin "Mouth" McFadden

4. “Life’s too short to play games. If you love somebody and you want to be with them, then go get them. Deal with the mess later. We don’t know what tomorrow will bring.” –Haley James Scott

5. “It doesn’t matter how you plan it. It doesn’t matter how you envision it. Without even knowing it, sometimes life has a way of finding you with exactly what you need. Or exactly who you need.” – Quinn James

6. "Love can be for a boy or a girl or a place or a way of life, or even a family, but where you find it is up to you." -Brooke Davis

7. “Yes, losing your heart's desire is tragic. But gaining your heart's desire? That's all you can hope for. This year I wished for love... to immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish was granted. And if having that is tragic, then give me tragedy. Because I wouldn't give it back for the world.” –Peyton Sawyer

8. “Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain. Take advantage of what’s right in front of you.” - Rachel Gattina

9. “At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one." –Peyton Sawyer

10. "And when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair, remember it's only in the black of night you see the stars." –Whitey

11. “Life kicks you around sometimes, it scares you and it beats you up, but there’s a day when you realize you’re not just a survivor. You’re a warrior. You’re tougher than anything life throws your way. and you are.” – Brooke Davis