11 Feel Good Songs To Get You Over The Spring Semester Slump

Who can be sad when you have a great list of jams?

32
Common Grounds

It’s almost March, you’re exhausted and you’re counting down the days until Spring Break. You’re being bombarded by mid-terms, papers, class readings; we’re all in the same boat, and it’s sinking. Below is a list of songs to hopefully keep us afloat a little longer…

1. "Beautiful World" by Tennyson

The wickedly talented, and slightly obscure, Tennyson released Beautiful World in 2015, and ever since then, it’s always been the push I needed to get through a tough study sesh or one more set of squats.

<span id="selection-marker-1" class="redactor-selection-marker" data-verified="redactor"></span>

2. "Gang of Rhythm" by Walk off the Earth

I don't think it's possible to be anything but happy when you hear this song.

3. "Gone" by JR JR

I am a firm believer that this song can make any moment a happy and memorable one.

4. "Young Heart" by Blondfire

I can't quite pinpoint exactly what i love about this song; I just know that I have to limit myself to how many times I listen to it a day.

5. "Set On Fire" by MAGIC GIANT

Not only is this song a happy jam, but the music video is really cool, reminds me of a Ford Ad!

6. "Young Hearts" by Strange Talk

Strange Talk's upbeat rhythm and positive lyrics may be just enough to get you through a bad day.

7. "The Sound of Sunshine" by Michael Franti & Spearhead

If you need a song to remind you of the beach and sunshine, this one is for you.

8. "Junk of the Heart (Happy)" by The Kooks

The title says it all...

9. "Dearly Departed" by Shakey Graves (feat. Esmé Patterson)

This song is amazing, the video is hilarious, AND it reminds me of Gilmore Girls, what's not to love?

10. "Brand New" by Ben Rector

I know I can't be the only one that gets instantly happy when I hear this song!

11. "Caroline" by Animé

Last, but most certainly not least...