11 Essentials for a Road Trip

11 Essentials for a Road Trip

The wide open road awaits.

86
11 Essentials for a Road Trip

1. A rockin' playlist

Nothing passes time faster than good music. Whether it's a playlist full of throwback jams, hits on the radio, or classical music, make a playlist that you can sing at the top of your lungs to. Make sure you download the playlist in case there's no service on the drive.

2. Snacks

Fast food can be expensive, especially on a road trip. Having snacks hands will curve cravings and save you money. You don't want to be hangry on a trip either!

3. Sunglasses

Having the sun in your eyes is not fun. Enough said.

4. Your favorite drink

There's NOTHING worse than being thirsty on a long trip, especially since you've been singing your heart out the whole ride. Just make sure you don't drink too much or else you will have to make several bathroom breaks.

5. Cash

If you're out of snacks or drink, you will need to make a pit stop. Depending on how long your trip is, you will have to get gas too. Having cash on hand is a MUST on a road trip.

6. Trash Bag

No one wants a dirty car. Designating a plastic bag to be the trash will keep your car clean, and keep you sane.

7. Chapstick

Keep those lips soft!!

8. Gum

On a long drive, you'll eventually get tired. Chewing gum keeps you alert and awake! There are several flavors, so mix it up!

9. Phone charger

Using a GPS, while blasting your music drains your phone fast. Have a car charger handy to keep the tunes going!

10. Blanket

This is more for the passengers, but being cozy is a top priority. Snoozing on the ride is much harder when you are cold and uncomfortable. Bring your favorite, fuzzy blanket along for the ride!

11. Good company

Last, but not least, bring along your friends! Goofing off (but still being safe) with your friends makes the road trip pass quickly. Plus, you will make amazing memories that you'll never forget.