10 Ways To Organically Grow Your Instagram Followers 2019

1. Be YOU! In other-words don't be fake

Don't try to be somebody you are not. Most of your followers will be committed to your page ONLY if you are authentic.

2. Post content that is in your niche

Your niche is the category or subcategory that your account follows. Once you determine your niche you can then follow accounts within your niche. This allows you to determine what followers like to see in your particular niche. Then alter your posts to spark the interest of the followers in that niche. (Woah. Saying the word niche over and over gets so tiring! lol.)

3. Follow a theme

Having a theme in mind when making your Instagram page allows you to be somewhat organized. This also allows the page to look aesthetically pleasing to the viewer.

4. ENGAGE, ENGAGE, ENGAGE!

Make sure you know your followers. The only way you will know your audience is by engaging with them. Make sure to comment back to people who comment on your posts. Also, DM people back, and like your follower's posts as well. Treat your followers like you want to be treated.

5.  HASHTAGS!

Hashtags are so important when trying to grow your Instagram page. If you have a mixture of small, medium, and large hashtags your posts are more likely to be noticed. For example, #poetry is a very big hashtag since a lot of people use it therefore it gets flushed with posts constantly. However, #selflovepoems is not that big of a hashtag and your post will stay noticeable longer and therefore get you more followers.

6. Post notifications turned on!

Post notifications are vital when trying to increase the amount of followers you have. Once you follow a big account within your niche you can turn their post notifications on. This allows you to be notified when they post. You may wonder why is this important for me? Well, if you use the post notification to your advantage you can comment something original on that post quickly, therefore, other people viewing your comment can like it and then be directed to your page. Use the big accounts with mass followings to get their attention since you know the followers are already on the big page.

7. Use other platforms

Social media is vast. Use that as an advantage and make other social media accounts to redirect everyone to your Instagram page. Use Youtube, Facebook, Tumblr, and even Pintrest.

8. Create Group Chats

I guess this falls under #4 but still. Once you gain some true followers you can create a group chat with them and engage with them as well. It will be helpful if the people you add in the groupchat are in the same niche as you so you guys can share tips with each other.

9. Be CONSISTENT!

With anything consistency is key. If you don't post consistently your followers will lose interest and therefore do the opposite of what you want them to do.

10. PATIENCEEEEEEEE!!!

Patience is the major key to any page's success. You have to be patient with your account. Growth takes time. Your page won't grow overnight. Take it step by step or should I say follower by follower. (okay that was really bad)

If you just put a little effort into your page and utilize the tools you have you can grow your page to millions of followers. Let me know if you follow any of the tips and if they helped you grow your page! Gotta go I just got 10 new followerssss. LOL.