10 Top-Rated Amazon Buys Perfect For Summer

You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses.

292
EveryPixel

It's almost time to dig out all your swimsuits and dust off those shorts! To celebrate surviving finals season and to welcome summer back into your life, why not do a little online shopping? Whether your getting ready to jet off to a tropical beach or if you're just planning on tanning in your backyard, these cheap buys are sure to get you in the summer spirit.

You can find all these products on Amazon (yay, free shipping!) and even better, they are all rated 4 stars and above!

1. This off-the-shoulder top with cut out bottoms.

Perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and pretending you're in a commercial.

$16.99-$34.08

2. A 2 pack of cat eye sunglasses so you can share your new purchase with a friend.

$12.99

3. The best smelling sunscreen stick out there, because safety first.

Honestly, I would recommend this product solely based on the scent.

$8.97

4. A flowing maxi dress to wear on those hot summer nights.

Great for a romantic night walk on the beach!

$10.99-19.99

5. This retro, backless one-piece that comes in enough patterns to buy one for each day of the week.

Look good without worrying that your top is going to fly off when going off the diving board.

$24.99

6. The biggest pizza slice floatie ever, to send a clear message to everyone that you take your pizza seriously.

Buy one for all your friends to make a whole pizza!

$25.95

7. Cute sandals that will match perfectly with your summer tan.

For those weird places that make you wear shoes inside.

$29.95-$34.95

8. A colorful coverup that will be the perfect accessory to your beach photoshoot.

Will transform any swimsuit into a beautiful outfit.

$12.99

9. A round beach towel that gives you a little extra space to lounge around.

This towel comes Instagram-picture ready.

$23.99

10. And finally, this insulated tumbler to keep your drink of choice cool in the summer sun.

Sip in style!

$14.99

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.