10 Times Raven Baxter Totally Understood What It's Like To Go To UIUC

Oskee wow-wow ya nasty

1. When you use your fake ID for the first time on campus.

"Please don't take this ID, it's my big's friend's sister's, and she needs it tomorrow for semi."

2. When you hear that a meeting is going to have free food.

"Let's go listen to that speaker who I have never heard of. I heard there's pizza!"

3. When you have gone to late night at PAR every night this week.

"But it says "All You Can Eat'"

4. When you see an Illini service dog around campus.

"Can I please pet it?!"

5. When your academic advisor just doesn't understand your future plans.

"No, I promise I'll be able to handle organic chemistry and microbiology in the same semester"

6. When you wake up at 9:59 a.m. for your 10 a.m. in the Engineering Quad.

"I guess I could get on a 13N, get off at the union then -- no, I'll just accept defeat."

7. When you run out of quarters for laundry.

"I'm waiting for my parents to put money on my card."

8. When you realize that you're going home for break and need to impress people.

"Remember [insert cute kids name] from English, senior year? Yeah, well what if I see him/her around town during break?"

9. When you go through finals week.

"Ill just take a 15 min nap..."

10. When you see your friend post that Snap story of them at Red Lion.

"Oh, no, she didn't..."

Thank you, Raven, for empathizing with us all.