10 Things That Happen When You Vacation With Your Friends

I learned a lot more about my friends in that one week than I had in years.

620
favim.com

Whats better than going on a trip with your friends? You get to spend almost every waking moment together for a whole week. Unfortunately, going on vacation with a bunch of friends might not be smooth sailing. I learned A LOT more about my friends in that one week than I had in years.

1. There will be crying

It will either be someones "time of the month" or a lack of sleep that will cause at least one friend to bring on the water works.

2. You have 5 minutes to shower

There is no time to waste in the shower. You'll barely have time to shave your legs because your friends will be banging on the door for their turn.

3. The bathroom will be crowded

Chances are you're going to have to re-do your eyeliner a few times because you keep getting bumped into.

4. Everyone has different opinions

You'll probably spend most of your trip trying to decide what to do. Not everyone likes snorkeling but you can't please everyone!

5. There will be a fight over who gets the best room

You might end up sleeping on a cot alone.

6. Someone will leave the group to hook up with a guy

"Where did she go?" "Oh, she's hooking up with that guy we met at the pool."

7. Not everyone wakes up at the same time

Not everyone is an early bird, so you might have to wait for the rest of the group to wake up... at 12 pm.

8. Someones luggage will get lost

You're watching all of the luggage go by hoping that the next one is yours. Of course all of your friends got their bags and yours is nowhere to be found.

9. Sunscreen is necessary

There is nothing worse than a bad sunburn to ruin your trip. But, I'm sure your friends would love to rub aloe all over your back.

10. It will be the trip of a lifetime

Although there may be a few meltdowns, going on vacation with your friends is an incredible experience. Nothing beats traveling the world with your favorite people. You get the opportunity to learn more about your friends and yourself while sipping on Piña Coladas.