10 Things You Won't Miss Over Break

10 Things You Won't Miss Over Break

Thank goodness for a month away.

7
10 Things You Won't Miss Over Break

1. Two words. Eight. A.M.

Whether you had them this semester or are anticipating them next semester, either way be thankful that you don't have them for a whole month. Sleep in a day or two and enjoy it.

2. Sharing a room.

Roommates can be great, but there comes a time when you need your own space.

3. Dining Hall Food.

Thank goodness it's the holidays and everyone will be trying to feed you, we were all one more burger away from losing it.

4. Walking to Class.

You're cold. It's cold outside. No one enjoys a brisk sprint to class. Enjoy a month of driving to wherever you need to go. In your heated car.

5. Homework.

Enough said!

6. Twin XL beds.

Finally a bed you can roll over in and not feel like you're going to fall off and die.

7. Lack of Sleep.

Treat yourself to a few nights of eight hours worth of sleep. Your body will thank you.

8. Constantly having to charge your computer.

No assignments means less charging.

9. Studying.

What's that you say? Reading for fun? Okay, maybe that's just me, but at least the rest of you won't have to study for a month.

10. Finals!

No matter how many finals you have, you will never miss them. Ever.