10 Things All Horror Movie Lovers Can Relate To

Let's face it: horror is the best genre

6
horror movie monster

It's usually a pretty rare occasion to find someone who loves horror movies. They are very controversial but true lovers know how much fun they can be. Though there may not be a tremendous amount of people who love them, it doesn't change the fact that the horror genre in itself will always be lively and unique.

Below is a list of 10 things every horror movie lover can relate to.

1. Saying "I want to see that" to every horror movie preview at the movies

It may be annoying to the person who came with you but it's true. You do want to watch them all.

2. Feeling an instant connection when you find someone else equally obsessed with horror movies

It's really a spiritual connection.

3. Being able to watch horror movies alone

True horror movie lovers can enjoy watching even alone, or that may just be me.

4. Loving it when you genuinely feel terrified

There's something so exciting and thrilling of feeling scared by horror movies.

5. Rolling your eyes at people who ask "why do you get scared when you love watching them?"

You love them BECAUSE they are scary, that's what makes them enjoyable.

6. Being annoyed at people who bash horror movies

Is it really necessary to complain?

7. Loving both old and new horror movies

Being able to appreciate classics like "The Shining" to newer ones like "Annabelle" shows you're a true horror movie lover.

8. Appreciating the fun in being scared

Horror movie addicts know that there's a beauty in being scared silly.

9. Feeling prepared for any horrible situation

Axe murderer? No problem, you got this.

10. Counting down the days for the next horror movie to drop

The suspense of waiting for a horror movie to come out is almost as intense as the movie itself.