10 Songs To Add To Your Study Playlist

10 Songs To Add To Your Study Playlist

Some quiet songs to satisfy your ears as you dig into your studies.

50
http://pixabay.com/static/img/no_hotlinking.png

Studying is a grueling task, requiring immense focus and willpower from the participant. However, studying with a slight "distraction" can often be of great benefit and tends to make the experience more enjoyable... with that in mind I have compiled a list of 10 songs that I always listen to when I hit the books. These songs may range from light lo-fi to classical orchestra, however, they're all guaranteed to boost your focus and make you more inclined to crack your textbook open! Enjoy!

Waiting for You- Verzache, Swell

This song has just the right amount of acoustic guitar and raspy vocals to make it a perfect accompaniment to all your studying endeavors!

Monotony- Cozy

Acoustic feels that will make you feel all warm and cozy inside as you review your lecture notes before the big exam.

For The Summer, Or Forever- Halftribe

An auditory journey featuring rolling waters, tweeting birds, and rustling trees. This playlist is perfect for the times you really need to focus on the material being studied

Dream #1 [arrival]- Charlie Dreaming

A quiet synthesizer song that allows you to shift focus to your studies and lacks lyrics that could distract you from the task at hand.

Nocturnes, Op. 9: No. 2 in E-Flat Major. Andante- Frédéric Chopin

Chopin's infamous piano solo work is a must-have for any study playlist!

Cassiopeia- Pt. 6- Max Richter

Richter's careful composition of this piece for string ensembles creates the perfect song for anyone who needs an auditory accompaniment to study but doesn't want to get distracted by it.

I See Fire- Ed Sheeran

Sheeran's quiet voice and equally quiet acoustic guitar strumming allow us to find ease/comfort in his voice yet continue to study rather than break out in song with him. Plus, it's from "The Hobbit- The Desolation of Smaug", so that's a bonus.

Again- Wun Two

This jazz inspired lofi beat is perfect for anyone who wishes to add a hint of rhythm to their studying playlist.

Morning Hymn- Nicholas Yee

Because everyone needs at least one cello instrumental cover on their studying playlist!

Awake My Soul- Mumford & Sons

For when you wanna have the quaint coffee shop vibes but you can't get to said coffee shop.