10 Shows To Binge Watch On Netflix When You're Sick

3485
Flickr

When you're sick, all you can manage to do is lay in bed feeling miserable flicking through TV shows and tossing tissues off the side of your bed. Finding the perfect show to binge watch on Netflix can be tricky delicate situation. You're already feeling pretty miserable so you don't want to watch anything too emotional, sappy, or ridden in romance. And you're also definitely going to need a show with lots of seasons because chances are you're going to be watching for a while. Lucky for you, I have some perfect shows for you to binge through while you're sick:

1. "Parks and Recreation"

"Parks and Recreation" is a political comedy television sitcom starring Amy Poehler as Leslie Knope - a very bubbly and determined blonde that plays a mid-level bureaucrat in the Parks Department of Pawnee, Indiana. The show is based on all the shenanigans her and her office-mates get into in Pawnee. The description of the show does not do it any justice I swear. There are seven seasons of pure awesomeness on Netflix.

2. "That 70's Show"

"That 70's Show" is a television sitcom based on a group of teenagers growing up and living their lives during the 70's. It's based on a small town called Point Place, Wisconsin. You can imagine the types of things the group gets into, and it'll definitely give you some laughs. There are eight seasons on Netflix giving you plenty to binge watch.

3. "Friends"

"Friends" is a television sitcom based on six adults in their 20-30's living in Manhattan. The series is about the group during all their quarter-life crises, like finding their dream jobs and finding love, and all the mishaps in-between. And there are definitely a lot of mishaps. Netflix has all ten seasons, which means you can watch it for days.

4. "Grace & Frankie"

"Grace and Frankie" is a comedy-drama that is a Netflix original. It's about two married women in their 60's who discover that their long-time husbands are leaving them because they are gay for each other. The two women are forced to move into a beach house together, and they could not be more different from each other, which brings about some very interesting situations. Netflix unfortunately only has two seasons out so far, but it is SO worth the watch.

5. "Bob's Burgers"

"Bob's Burgers" is an animated sitcom based on a family called the Belcher's. The family runs their own family-run burger joint. The family is quite quirky and ridiculous which makes it all the more entertaining. There are seven seasons but for some reason, Netflix now only has two of them on their website. So let's hope they come to their senses and put the rest back!

6. "Breaking Bad"

"Breaking Bad" is a crime-drama television series about Walter White, a chemistry teacher that is diagnosed with lung cancer that goes into the drug business with one of his former students. It gives you enough suspense to keep you wanting more, and luckily enough there are five seasons.

7. "Bones"

"Bones" is a crime drama television series based on a socially awkward brilliant (and attractive) forensic anthropologist named Bones, and a sarcastic and attractive FBI agent named Booth. The show revolves around the weird cases they solve and their sexual tension around each other. Netflix has seven seasons, so stream away!

8. "Archer"

Archer is an animated adult spy sitcom about a mother who runs her own spy agency called Isis, that is headed by her son Archer, and their strange strained relationship with each other. Archer is a sarcastic alcoholic with cruel tendencies towards his butler, and quite a cocky attitude. And his co-workers are just as strange. There are six seasons on Netflix so get ready for a lot of laughs and weirdness.

9. "Weeds"

"Weeds" is a dark comedy-drama television series about a woman named Nancy Botwin whose husband dies of a heart attack forcing her to become a drug dealer to support her and her two boys. This new lifestyle brings on a lot of complications and interesting situations. Netflix has all eight seasons so you don't have to be left wondering what happens next.

10. "Supernatural"

"Supernatural" is a fantasy horror television series about two brothers Dean and Sam, who hunt demons, ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural entities. The show is also riddled with dry and sarcastic humor, and plenty of hilarious situations. Netflix has 11 seasons for you to stream, so it'll keep you plenty busy.

There's nothing good about being sick but at least it gives you plenty of time to catch up on TV shows without feeling guilty about spending all day in bed.