10 Reasons I Love Avocados And You Should Too

The super food of super foods.

887
public domain pictures

Avocados are a weird food, but they are also perfect, incredible, amazing and wonderful. Growing up I didn’t like them very much (thought they were bland), but then one day a switch went off and I started to love them. Here are 10 reasons I love avocados.

1. They are a SUPER FOOD.

Avocados are packed with nutrients and vitamins, making them super healthy, and they taste really good!

2. Avocado toast.

Avocados? Good. Toast? Good. Avocados on Toast? GOOOOOOOD. Need I say more?

3. They contain healthy fats.

When you’re trying to lose weight, it’s important to eat foods with healthy fats because they are the kind that burn off quickly. Avocados are high in these! *Goes to grocery store and buys out avocado section.

4. They are high in Fiber.

Fiber is linked to lowering risks of diseases and contributing to weight loss. Win, win!

5. They lower your cholesterol & Triglyceride levels.

This is good. This is very good.

6. They regulate your blood pressure.

These fruits, yes, they are considered a fruit, are high in Potassium, which most people don’t get enough of, and that regulates your blood pressure!

7. You can literally incorporate them into any meal.

Avocado toast, avocado omelet, avocado on a salad, avocado slices, avocado oil, avocado and pesto sauce … you get the picture.

8. GUACAMOLE.

The best dip option (tied with queso, obviously) but man, who doesn’t love guacamole??!!

9. Their nickname is the “Alligator Pear.”

How adorable are avocados? I mean really.

10. AVOCADOS ARE THE BEST FOOD EVER.

That’s really all I have to say about that. They taste amazing & you can put them on anything. Avocados are love. Avocados are life.