10 Reasons Why I Don't Like Christmas Music

I have no idea what it is about Christmas music, but it makes me really sad.

954
Can I Listen To Christmas Music

I really don't like Christmas music and here are 10 reasons why:

1. It Starts Too Early

It seems every year Christmas music starts earlier and earlier. I understand Christmas is a big deal to department stores, but the music doesn't need to start until December, in my opinion.

2. It All Sounds The Same

Every song is about Santa or what some artists want for Christmas. And it is always extremely upbeat and happy. Maybe we should try some metal Christmas music to add some diversity to our Christmas music listening soundtracks.

3. It Causes You To Forget About Thanksgiving

Oh, Thanksgiving. The most forgotten holiday other than Arbor Day. I'm sorry that I want to eat turkey and mashed potatoes drowned in gravy before I start gorging myself on cookies and candy canes. Also, is it too much to ask for a Thanksgiving song?

4. It Is On Every Station

No matter the station, you will hear Elvis singing Blue Christmas or some Bing Crosby song on every station. Every. Station.

5. Christmas Music Is Used For Everything

And I mean everything. Every commercial, every store. There are even shirts with Christmas lyrics on them.

6. My Sister

I love her, but she loves Christmas way too much... to the point that as soon as Halloween passes, Christmas music begins. It is pure torture.

7. It Is Too Dang Catchy

It is way too catchy to the point I'll be humming it in the shower. I really don't like Christmas music.

8. All The Dang Memes

So every November through December, I always find my Facebook feed filled with Christmas music memes. I understand that other people hate Christmas music, but every time you post a meme about it, I then start thinking about Christmas music.

9. It Makes Me Really Sad

I have no idea what it is about Christmas music, but it makes me really sad. Like maybe it's the slow piano or the soft singing, but I always get really sad whenever I hear Christmas music.

10. I Really Don't Like Christmas Music

So that is really how I feel about Christmas music. I just don't like it. At all.