1. Complaining is not doing.
If you're only complaining, then nothing will be fixed. Be proactive. Take on the initiative.
2. Complaining elevates your problem.
Once you start complaining about something, it will be the only thing you can see. And it will irritate you more and more.
3. Complaining makes you more irritable.
If nothing is resolved with your complaints, it will make you angry.
If you're already in a bad mood, then everything will become annoying.
5. Complaining about one thing, makes you more prone to complain about other things.
When it rains, it pours.
6. Complaining can be exhausting.
It takes more energy to remain angry than to find the good.
When you complain everyone gets to experience it. That's not fun for any friend, even a good one.
8. Complaining eliminates all possible positives within a situation.
When you're so wrapped up in the bad, it's extremely hard to find anything positive.
9. Complaining is a vicious cycle.
The more you complain, the more you will complain.
Bottom line is, there are so many good things. If stuff is not going your way take a minute and be grumpy. It's okay. But after that, find the good things and think about those.