10 Questions J.K. Rowling Needs to Answer Immediately

The muggles need to know.

609

As an individual who once upon awkward middle school days contributed to Mugglenet.com, I consider myself a pretty passionate Harry Potter fan. However, after once again rereading the series, there are a few questions that still need explained.

1. Why didn't Lily and/or James Potter just apparate with baby Harry when Voldemort showed up?

Someone, please explain. Please.

2. Who thought it was okay to make Hagrid move Dumbledore's body and carry it in the funeral?

Because that part wasn't sad enough.

3. In Goblet of Fire, how was Cedric (#RIP) telling Harry to take a bath anywhere near an equivalent favor to Harry literally saying "Dragons are the first task"?

Their relationship seemed a little one sided TBH.

4. How did Voldemort explain to Quirrell that he wanted to live on his head?

Quirrell is the real dark side MVP.

5. Is butterbeer alcoholic?

Asking for a friend.

6. Speaking of that, what is the wizard drinking age?

Professors gave students alcohol -- a lot. Looking at you Slughorn.

7. Why didn't anyone use a time turner to go back and kill baby Tom Riddle?

Could've saved everyone a lot of time.

8. Just how rich is Harry Potter?

A real friend would've just bought Ron new dress robes.

9. "'Snape!' ejaculated Slughorn, who looked the most shaken, pale and sweating." Half Blood Prince, page 585.

Was that the only available verb?

My maturity is showing.

10. Why is Ravenclaw's symbol an eagle?

Instead of say... a raven.