10 of the Most Attractive Animated Men

10 of the Most Attractive Animated Men

You'd be lying if you said that you have never been attracted to an animated character.

8016
10 of the Most Attractive Animated Men
Listuff.net

From a very young age, children are bombarded with animated movies that feature, dare I say, attractive men? You’re lying to yourself if you say you’ve never been attracted to an animated character.

1. Eric from "The Little Mermaid"

Prince Eric is a real dreamboat, from his eyes to his compassion for stray women on beaches. Did I mention he likes dogs? Like, really likes dogs.

2. Eugene from "Tangled"

Eugene Fitzherbert, known as Flynn Rider, is snarky, courageous, and brave. Though he is introduced as a badass, his character makes a 180, just look at how he looks at Rapunzel.

3. Hercules from "Hercules"

From zero to hero, Hercules has always been beautiful. It doesn't hurt that he is a god and can rock sandals like it's nobody's business.

4. Aladdin from "Aladdin"

Aladdin may be a thief, but he is also a caring man with great eyebrows.

5. John Rolfe from "Pocahontas II: The New World"

Sorry John Smith, John Rolfe has the "looks" category in the bag. He's British and rocks a fly ponytail, what more could you want?

6. The Beast/Adam from "Beauty and the Beast"

This tortured soul has my heart. Just look at the hair! Adam definitely had the best transformation out of all the Disney men.

7. Dimitri from "Anastasia"

Excellent hair, sculpted jaw, beautiful voice, Dimitri is all that and a piece of cake. Add in his sassy demeanor and he is perfection.

8. Jim from "Treasure Planet"

Jim rocks the 2000 bad boy look and I dig it. I also dig that he's one of the only Disney male characters without a love interest.

9. Derek from "The Swan Princess"

Derek pulls off a cape and realizes that there is more to a person than beauty. Derek is smart, be like him.

10. Tarzan from "Tarzan"

Tarzan makes the unbrushed hair look good. I think anyone who lives his life in the wild and still manages to care for people and be compassionate is a real hunk.