10 life lessons that are shaping me into the person I want to be:

"Have no regrets in life. Just lessons learned

68

1. Family comes above everything and everyone

- In the end, you can always rely on the people who love you endlessly to support you. Never take their love for granted and always be appreciative

2. Never underestimate your self worth

- Our biggest enemy is our minds. Once we realize that we are in control of our own lives it becomes easier to live for ourselves and to appreciate ourselves

3. Be thankful for who stayed & who left

- Remember that God only puts the right people on your path & removes the wrong ones

4. Appreciate the little things in life

- Don't sit around focusing on the terrible, frustrating or annoying things in life. Focus on the pleasurable and exciting things that make you smile

5. Dream Big

- Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it. You are the creator of your dreams

6. Work hard & Make it happen

- Focus on yourself & what you want your life to be. The rest will fall into place when you least expect it

7. Be kind

- Remember to always lift others up.

8. Believe in yourself

- Don't let others bring you down. Always remember that you are capable, you are strong and that you can & will do everything they say you cannot.

9. Don't be revengeful

- You do not need revenge to move on

- Remember that living happily is enough of a sign that you did not let the past beat you

10: Acknowledge your growth

- Where you are now and where you want to be is growth. And the thing in between is life