10 Play-by- Play Emotions During the American Horror Story Premiere

Season 6 caught us all a bit off guard.

40

Many of us have been here since the beginning of Season 1. We survived the Murder House, the Asylum, the Coven, the Freak Show, and even the Hotel. We've been counting down the days until the new season would premiere, especially because the producers gave us nothing to go on. If you watched the premiere live Wednesday night, you're bound to have experienced some of these feelings.

1. Getting that look when you say you can't wait for AHS

Yes, I'm very aware that this show is strange, violent, and very inhumane. But it is great.

2. Glancing at the clock and seeing it's 9:58 p.m.

T-MINUS 2 MINUTES UNTIL SHOWTIME

3. When you realize there's no intro or title screen to the new season

What? What is this?

4. You find out...It's a Mockumentary

What the hell are they doing to us? "My Roanoke Nightmare"? What?

5. Enjoying the plot...but still doesn't know the theme?

I'M JUST SO CONFUSED.... REDNECKS? VOODOO DOLLS? MERCEDES-BENZ? I DON'T UNDERSTAND

6. Awaiting Evan Peters' arrival

Among most of the AHS fandom, there is a wide love and appreciation for Evan Peters. We have gone too long without seeing his charming face. This must be fixed. Immediately.

7. Realizing the producers only made the first episode 55 minutes.

W....T....F. Five more minutes is all we ask.

8. Feeling confused, excited, upset, and still not understanding the damn theme.

I don't know what to do with myself at this point. Am I excited for the next episode? Or am I just gonna get more confused?

9. Following the trending tweets surrounding the premiere- and feeling an emotional connection with other distraught fans.

You know you've found your true friends when you both are tweeting angrily about a premiere when 90% of your followers couldn't care less.

10. Seeing the promo for next week's episode...and now having every Wednesday night blocked off in your calendar.

Maybe its the adrenaline, maybe its the confusion, but after seeing Lady GaGa's face in the background, I am confident that this season will come together.

Whether the theme is rednecks, human sacrifice, or even pigs at this point, Wednesday is now my favorite night of the week.