10 Books Every Girl Should Read By 20

10 Books Every Girl Should Read By 20

The words that changed my life.

88
10 Books Every Girl Should Read By 20

There are words typed on the pages of books that never fail to inspire me, teach me, and guide me wherever I may be going.

These are just some of the books that have helped to influence the life I live today, and I hope they will help to influence you as well.

1. "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak

Please never forget how strong you are.

2. "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" by Milan Kundera

You only live life once, make sure you live it the way you want to.

3. "Tuesday’s with Morrie" by Mitch Albom

There are lessons life is meant to teach you, take advantage of everything this life has to teach.

4. "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Do not live your life waiting to hold onto someone else. Live for yourself.

5. "The Five People you Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom

There are no random events that happen in life. Everything happens to guide you into the right direction.

6. "Waiting for Godot" by Samuel Beckett

You only have so much time while you are here, do not spend your time waiting for something to happen.

7. "The Sun and Her Flowers" by Rupi Kaur

There is a process with the growth of flowers and how they become stronger. You are just like the flowers, there are going to be tough times, but you will persist.

8. "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett

You will not only learn about racism and the many shapes and forms it can take on, but also there are lessons about both enduring love and hatred.

9. "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls

The transition from childhood to adulthood is not only about learning about yourself, but it is about learning how the world changes as you change.

10. "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein

You are always fortunate enough to be able to give to others.