11 Things To Know About "Black Panther" Before You See It

After the agonizing condition of his father’s death he begins to fight for his country from his position of power but also as a hero, the Black Panther.

230
Wordpress

New movies have been slow to come out recently since the theater usually booms in the summer and on holidays. However, I'm pretty sure that Marvel knows that people will show up in droves no matter when they release their films. Below, you'll find 11 things you should know about the movie as far as background, but also things that should convince you to go.

1. I doubt this movie could have come out at a more appropriate time.

The United States is becoming increasingly more cognizant of the disparities among subgroups, and this movie is obviously capitalizing on that to explain the phenomenon.

2.He’s been in a Marvel movie before.

The Black Panther is a superhero from Marvel Comics that we saw in an earlier Avengers movie, and he was portrayed as the son of the King of Wakanda, who was then killed in an attack on New York.

3. The prince becomes king.

4.The Black Panther was added to Marvel at an important time.

The comics were added to the Marvel franchise during the height of the Black Panther Movement.

5.The Black Panther as a symbol of equality, and the Black Panther Movement.

6.The cast is comprised of primarily black actors.

This is notable in the Hollywood of today which is sometimes referred to as “white-washed”.

7. His costume looks really cool, and similar to Batman honestly.

I mean, honestly, whoever is responsible for his outfit design deserves a raise.

8. Chadwick Boseman is the lead actor, and he’s awesome.

The guy wearing that awesome costume? Yeah, he's also cool.

9. Lupita Nyong'o is a boss female actress.

Y'all knew this was coming. She's a queen, in the movie and in real life.

10. The fate of the world in this movie depends on the actions that take place in the fictional country of Wakanda in Africa.

This is a breath of fresh air because Marvel Comics and other superhero movies tend to have New York or Paris as the epicenter of the world.

11. The soundtrack.

The following people are included: Kendrick, SZA, The Weekend, 2 chainz, Tyler the Creator, Khalid, Anderson, Paak, Ice Cube, Denzel Curry, Ty Dolla $ign, Migos and Future.

Given the soundtrack with so many great artists, a talented cast, and the simple fact that this is a Marvel movie, I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't want to go see it. I can assure you that it's high-quality, action-packed, and filled with drama and humor that isn't related to the plot at all (which is typical of Marvel movies). What more could you ask for in a movie?!