Is Hunter FINALLY back in Meta?

Is Hunter FINALLY back in Meta?

The answer is YES

29
Is Hunter FINALLY back in Meta?
wikimedia commons

As I write this I am using an Arcane Giant Mage deck but from the start of my Hearthstone play, I have been in love with Hunter. I remember back in the day when I used to play WOW, I more or less only played Hunter class with most races.

I started playing HS when FaceHunter was what everyone was running. This is obviously a long time ago, but I just remember I loved how fast-paced the game was. None of these games lasted 30 turns because with FaceHunter you just destroyed your opponent so quickly. Hunter just used a ton of minions and was full of fury.

Now in the past few seasons, Hunter hasn't been doing that well. The lack of card draw and lack of wave-clear have held back the class. But Mid-Range Hunter is considered a tier 1 class right now and it deserves to be. With the use of Tracking and then with Deathstalker Rexxar generating cards it helps the deck keep monsters rolling out mid-game. The deck from my experience has been so powerful mid-game. With the nerfs to Pirate Warrior the only deck I am having challenges against is Priest. With the lack of wave-clear, it does have a weakness. But with Unleash the Hounds and then a ton of minions to spawn it allows them to clear the board if need.

I know I am biased but I truly think Hunter is a top tier deck right now.

I am running this one right now and having good success

I am also running this one as well. It relies too much on getting a good setup so it's not great but it's my favorite since it has RAT PACK