Billie Eilish

10 Songs With The Same Vibe As "Bad Guy" By Billie Eilish

For when you want to feel powerful.

44

Billie Eilish is definitely a queen. She has a way of manipulating music into new and interesting sounds, and that's why we love her so much. "Bad Guy" is full of cool sounds. But you can only listen to "Bad Guy" so many times before it gets old. So here's some more songs that have an aura of power and control that Billie produces.

1. "Ready For It" — Taylor Swift

Maybe a little overplayed, but it's for a good reason. Taylor gives power to her listeners.

2. "Warriors" — Imagine Dragons

As the name implies, this song invokes fierceness. Become the warrior.

3. "Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time" — Panic! At The Disco

Or any Panic! song, really. You can’t go wrong there.

4. "Creature Comfort" — Arcade Fire

Eighties sound with a modern, energetic feel. What more can you ask for?

5. "High" — Sir Sly

Carefree and reckless. Just like I like it. Also good to drive to, but don’t crash.

6. "Young & Unafraid" — The Moth & The Flame

If you want to feel fearless, listen to this song. It makes me feel strong, like nothing can take me down.

7. "Run Boy Run" — Woodkid

As you might have guessed, it’s great to run to. Listen if you want to get hyped about anything.

8. "The Man" — The Killers

For when you want a boost of confidence. You’re the man. I believe in you.

9. "Jumpsuit" — Twenty One Pilots

The intensity never lessens. This is one that I can’t help rocking out to, wherever I am. It’s a definite statement of power.

10. "Gooey "— Glass Animals

Arguably one of my all time favorites. Like Billie’s music, this song has a lot of cool and satisfying sounds. Listen if you want to feel unstoppable.

Basically, what we've learned here is that I like music that makes me feel dangerous. Because in actuality I'm a big softie. If you're in the same boat, these are songs for you. Even if you don't like Billie Eilish, these are still good jams. Enjoy! (or don't, I don't care.)