7 Ways To Prepare Yourself For A Concert

Concerts are intense, that's all I'm saying

139

One of my most read articles is an article titled "How to Prepare Yourself for a Mosh Pit". It seemed to be very helpful, so to expand upon that I decided to help you guys out with preparing yourself for a concert in general.

Concerts are one of the most fun events to go to, loud music, friends, lights, beautiful visuals, and so much more. However, you should prep yourself before entering the venue. Here is how:

Wear appropriate clothing

as said in my Mosh Pit article, attire is everything. Depending on what kind of concert you're going to, dress accordingly. If you're going to a Rap/Hip Hop concert, wearing shorts and an edgy/trendy top works super well.

If you're going to a country concert, flannels and boots are good a go-to. Band shirts are very appropriate. If it's cold outside, I recommend adding tights and a jacket to your outfit, and always remember to wear closed-toe shoes!

Charge your phones and cameras

People love taking pictures and videos at concerts. It's always fun to look back at memories, but to do so, make sure your devices are charged!

If you are with friends at the concert, there is always a chanced you could get lost or separated from one another, so remember to keep a good battery percentage. Bring an extra charger if need be.

Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate

Concerts are fun, but they are sweaty, hot, and crowded. Especially if you're going to be dancing or moshing, be sure you drink plenty of water.

Depending on the venue, you might not be allowed to bring food or drinks in with you, so bring a couple of extra bucks with you for a bottle of water.

Eat beforehand

Similar to what I just said, concerts are hectic and it is important that you have food in your system before you go.

The worst thing is passing out at a concert and then not being able to watch the rest of the show. Be sure to eat a good meal before you get to the venue or buy some snacks while you are there.

Bring money

Usually, concerts have merchandise that travels with them, so if you want a cool band tee or hat, be sure to bring money with you. This is also just in case you decide you need to get a ride back from the concert.

This isn't a must-do but who knows, you might want a little souvenir or someone else to drive you home safely.

Get there early

Even if you bought tickets in advance, getting there early is important. Lines are concerts are usually super long and take a while for you to get inside the venue.

Getting there early guarantees a good spot and you'll be on time to see the show. If you haven't bought tickets, I would be sure to get to the venue an hour or earlier to get tickets.

Enjoy yourself

Concerts are such a good time, and although they do require a bit of preparation, don't forget that the most important thing is to have fun. Put your camera down for some of the concerts and just live in the moment.

You'll cherish the show a lot more if you do. So be safe, prep before you go, and then have a good time!