Your Perfectly Curated Spring Playlist

Your Perfectly Curated Spring Playlist

Warm weather and the perfect playlist-- what more could you ask for?

24
Your Perfectly Curated Spring Playlist
Bruce Mars

Like most people, I consider myself a music lover. I even payed that $5.40 for Apple Music. If that doesn't make me a music lover then I don't know what will. One of my favorite things is finding new music, which leads to me being obsessed with different artists and songs. Since we are in Spring, these songs are perfect for the changing weather, blooming flowers and even the spring showers. Music, for me, can make or break my mood, and these songs describe spring perfectly.

1.Malibu-Miley Cyrus

I honestly don't care who you are, this song is the perfect spring song. It makes you want to drive by the coast with your windows rolled down and just enjoy the breeze as the wind blows through your hair with the song on full blast.

2.American Teen-Khalid

If you're a Texan you have to Stan a fellow Texan. This is another song that puts me in a great mood. His voice tells such a beautiful story.

3. Feel It Still-Portugal, The Man

This song will make you want to stop what you're doing and just dance.

4.Cough Syrup-Young the Giant

What a perfect song to make you feel alive and on top of the world.

5.Hey Ya!-Outkast

An oldie but a Goldie. Such a huge throwback to those middle school dances.

6.Getaway Car-Taylor Swift

As much as you probably dislike Taylor Swift, this song will change your mind. It's such an upbeat song. T-Swift came out full force with this album, and it shows.

7. Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root

If your childhood consisted of "Matilda" and "Ice Age," then you obviously know how catchy this song is. This song is just about being free and being able to go on your way and try something new.

8.House Party-Sam Hunt

Is this even considered country? I'm not sure, but what I do know is that this song will put you in a party mood. You don't need to leave the house to have fun; the fun will come to you.

9.Young Blood- The Naked And Famous

Another song about being young and in love. A huge throwback to most of our teen years. This song leaves you feeling euphoric.

10. Gasoline- Halsey

Almost three years later and Gasoline still has a special place in my heart. It will for you, too.

11.Firestone-Kygoft. Conrad Sewell

You'll never go wrong with house/EDM music.

What songs are on your spring playlist?