A Massive List Of Songs For You To Add To Your Playlist

Hopefully you're able to find at least one new fav!

25

If you're anything like me, you are always on the hunt for a new song to have on repeat 24/7 until you're tired of it. Luckily, the radio takes care of the pop genre of music for us but there is still so much music out there. It's crazy to think that we still have so many new favorite songs to come.

Let it be known that everyone has their own taste in music, so in no way do I think mine is the best, that everyone will like these songs, or that it's even unique. That's not for me to judge. However, I highly recommend checking out these artists if you haven't already! They each offer so much to the music world with their creativity and talent. Even if you don't care for the song by them that was listed, you may find another that you fancy if you did a little digging. This list might even include songs you already know and love!

So, here's a huge list of some of my constant repeats that might become your next fav. Enjoy!

Feel good music (really good for cleaning)

How Was Your Day? - Mellow Fellow, Clairo

Dope on a Rope - The Growlers

Threat of Joy - The Strokes

Sunflower - Rex Orange County

Sunday Best - Surfaces

Cigarette Daydreams - Cage The Elephant

Blue Boy - Mac DeMarco

Patience - Tame Impala

Rare Hearts - The Growlers

Run - Vampire Weekend

Cooks - Still Woozy

Butter - Matty

Hallucinating - Elohim

Oldies but goodies

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths

Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears

Bennie and The Jets - Elton John

Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra

Killer Queen - Queen

Listen To What The Man Said - Wings

Penny Lane - The Beatles

Movin' and groovin' tunes

American Boy - Estelle, Kanye West

Juicy - Doja Cat

Dancing Queen - ABBA

Jello - PRETTYMUCH

Doses and Mimosas - Cherub

Wait A Minute! - WILLOW

No More -PRETTYMUCH

The music you listen to when you're already sad but want to make it worse

Jealous - Labrinth

Feelings Are Fatal - mxmtoon

Fix You - Coldplay (as if you don't have this one already)

Lovely (with Khalid) - Billie Eilish

If By Chance - Ruth B.

What If - Coldplay

You're The Last Thing on My Mind - Aron Wright

Remember How I Broke Your Heart - Michelle Featherstone

Every Ship Must Sail Away - Blue Merle

I Think It's Going to Rain Today - Tom Odell

Throwbacks

Caroline - Animé

She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds of Summer

Jordan Belfort - Wes Walker, Dyl

Toxic - Britney Spears

Fergalicious - Fergie, will.i.am

Buy U a Drank (Shawty Sippin') - T-Pain, Yung Joc

Baby - Justin Bieber

Songs you can scream in the car

Humongous - Declan Mckenna

Like or Like Like - Miniature Tigers

Ronson Princess - Clarence James

Break My Face - AJR

Nine in The Afternoon - Panic! At The Disco

Last Nite - The Strokes

Tongue Tied - Grouplove

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Eventually - Tame Impala

Songs that I believe deserve an honorable mention

Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear

I Can't Handle Change - Roar

Drown - Cuco, Clairo

Noise Pollution (feat. Mary Elizabeth Winstead & Zoe Manville) - Portugal The Man

Skin - Mac Miller

Chamber Of Reflection - Mac DeMarco

Drunk On Halloween - Wallows

Can't Pretend - Tom Odell

Ms. Gravystone (ft. Mia Gladstone) - Yung Gravy