Your Inner College Calendar, Exposed

Your Inner College Calendar, Exposed

Welcome to the Fall 2018 Semester breakdown.

74
https://www.everypixel.com/image-13515421692854293035
EveryPixel.com

November.

You know what that means. Halfway done with the fall semester.

Oh. My. God.

But where has the time gone?

Well, you've come to the right place.

Among the college craziness, it's easy to lose your inner calendar.

Welcome to the Fall 2018 Semester breakdown:

September

The month consists of four straight weeks of "Oh my ~gawwwwd.~ I know we totally didn't talk all summer but how are you and how has your summer been?! Missed you so much. XOXO!"

October

The dreaded midterm month. This month manages to last forever, but every college student knows to kiss this month goodbye along with our happiness, hopes, and dreams. (Positivity? Never heard of her.)

November

The month tired and broken down college students are aimlessly looking for food. And if you're quiet enough, you can almost hear their faint whisper, that as the month wears on, turns into a progressive, yet incredibly healthy, scream of "I can't wait for Thanksgiving break! I can't wait for Thanksgiving break! I. NEED. THANKSGIVING. BREAK!"

December

The month where two weeks feels like a lifetime. Finals?! Didn't we just do this? Merry Christmas? Um, hello? Santa, where are you?! Please stuff my stocking with a good GPA? I've been really good this year? You can ask my professors? Please and thank you?!

And then it's over. Fall semester has come to a close in the blink of an eye. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun, but it's up to you as to how you want to remember it.