You Know You're Addicted To Chick-fil-A When...

The cravings don't stop.

189

I'm not fond of Chick-fil-A, and I'm not even sure I like Chick-fil-A. No, I am addicted to Chick-fil-A. I hear a particular phrase multiple times a week from various family members and friends. The repeated phrase, "You know you're addicted to Chick-fil-A when…" basically represents my life. There is no way I can ever or will ever overcome this addiction. If you are anything like me, then you know you're addicted to Chick-fil-A when…..

1. Your friend group is trying to figure out where to go eat, and you subtly state that Chick-fil-A is open until 10 p.m.

2. You post Snapchat pictures on your story because Chick-fil-A is actually your bae.

3. The cashier asks if two packets of Chick-fil-A sauce are enough, but you end up asking for more, so you can take them home and use them later.

4. Every year you buy a new calendar to receive the free coupons.

5. You start saying "My pleasure" to everyone instead of "You're welcome."

6. You go get lunch at 10:29 a.m. because you can't miss out on their breakfast, too.

7. You start singing this song in the drive-through.

8. You can't decide whether to order diet lemonade or sweet tea, so you end up ordering an Arnold Palmer.

9. You memorized the menu and exactly what to say when you order.

10. You meet someone who never had Chick-fil-A before, so you take them there immediately.

11. The only time you dress up is once a year as a cow to get a free sandwich.

12. You don't even like football, but you watch the Chick-fil-A bowl.

13. You have to buy an extra meal on Saturday because you obviously crave it every Sunday.

Chick-fil-A is not only an addiction, but a lifestyle. Only Chick-fil-A addicts can appreciate the truthfulness of such statements.