I Gladly Pick Fall Over All The Other Seasons, Please @ Me

Fall is my favorite color.

10

I don't know what it is, but every year when fall rolls around, I get more excited than the last.

There is something about the cool crisp air that can really make any place feel like home. The few weeks just before the leaves begin to fall are my favorite. We get to see all the different colors as we drive down the road and take thousands of pictures of the same tree with the pretty leaves. I don't know, there's just something about fall.

Every season brings its fair share of activities, but for some reason, I have a sweet spot for everything fall brings.

You can never go bored because there is always something to be done. Bonfires never fail to bring everyone together. You could have a bonfire four nights in a row and always experience something different. The smell of wood burning on fire can always draw me in. May we not forget, more bonfires = more s' mores.

Let's talk about the clothes fall weather brings to the table.

Who doesn't like being able to throw a sweater on any outfit to make it cute? Sweater weather is the best weather. This is also the time of the year when wearing an oversized sweatshirt is fully acceptable and encouraged. Having a bad hair day? That's alright, just throw on a beanie and get movin'. Unlike baseball hats, beanies can make anyone look good and will cover up that bed head. My advice is to always get two so you can switch things up.

Fall is the beginning of many things, but most importantly the holidays.

Once October hits, it's like a light switched over from summer straight to Halloween. You begin to see decorations go up and special edition candles being brought out. Everything changes on the first of October.

Food is another very important thing that fall brings to the table (see what I did there).

Just like everyone's wardrobe begins to change, so does what we eat. Pumpkin flavoring seems as if it is in almost everything from October to November, so I hope you like pumpkin. On the topic of pumpkin, pumpkin patches open up during the fall, which is a perfect way to get the family or some friends together and have a fun day. When I think of fall, I think of everything and everyone I see at a pumpkin patch; it's basically the definition for it.

To be blunt, I could go on and on about the different things you could do during the fall.

The possibilities are limitless during this season, and that is why you should take every day and use it to your full advantage. The season only comes around once a year. I mean, you could eat pumpkin pie during the summer, but that would just be weird. And it's too hot out to wear a sweater.

Fall is the season that creeps upon you but doesn't overstay its visit. *cough, cough, summer* It's in and out quickly, which makes it the perfect season.