Who's Coming To Dinner?

Who's Coming To Dinner?

A table full of personalities...

7
Who's Coming To Dinner?
Google

As we enter the holiday season, Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching fast, we gather with family and friends for a day of eating and celebrating. We get a couple days off school, a break from your friends, but now you have to deal with those one or two strange family members that make an appearance every holiday.

Here are 10 people you see at your holiday dinner every year.

1. The Stressed Out Host

They run around trying to finish everything before it’s time to eat. One minute they are checking the turkey and the next they are trying to talk to everyone as they enter the house.

2. The Cousin’s Significant Other

Everyone has that cousin in college who brings their significant other to all the family events. You love them, but also hate them because they make your love life look like crap.

3. The Person Who Gets Nine Plates

You know the type. They go back for second and thirds before most people have even eaten their first bite.

4. The “I’m Not Racist, But…” Uncle

They always speak their mind on all the issues. Not always right, but wants everyone to know his opinion.

5. The "I’m Not Drunk" Aunt

She claims she is just sipping on her first glass of wine, but everyone knows she is like three glasses deep.

6. The Cousin Who Doesn’t Quite Make It To the Adult Table

Every year they hope to make it to the adult table, but every year this dream falls short. They will forever be a kid in the eyes of the adults.

7. The Overbearing Grandma

They bombard you with all the dreading questions that you don’t ever have answers to. “What are your plans when you graduate?” Oh and everyone’s favorite, “Any love interests in your life?”

8. The Boastful Parent

All they talk about are their children’s achievements on a continuous loop moving from victim to victim.

9. The Person Who Isn’t Related To Anyone, But Is At Every Family Function

No one knows if they even like their actual family because they always join in on yours.

10. The Annoying 10 Year-Old Cousin

They run around bugging everyone to play with them. You always get annoyed, but all the adults are too busy talking about how adorable they are.

Your family may be full of different personalities, but you know you wouldn't have it any other way.