When You Think Hope is Lost...

When You Think Hope is Lost...

Don't give up

30
When You Think Hope is Lost...

The world we are living in right now is a pretty tough place. You log onto Facebook and post after post tells the same story over again. Sometimes it doesn't feel like much can be done, so here are a few ways to raise your voice and let yourself be heard.

1. Sign a Petition

There are so many causes and petitions out there that are overlooked a way to easily. If you search for a cause you care about, there will most likely be a petition to sign. Every little bit helps and when you sign your name, you are making yourself heard.

2. Donate

No matter the amount of money you donate to a cause near and dear to you, you will be helping them find a cure, help supply more people with needs, or stop a group of people from doing something unethical

3. Volunteer

Volunteering is good for your soul, spending a day at a food kitchen, cleaning cages at an animal shelter, Cleaning up a beach, or spending time in another state and seeing how different things are from your norm. Helping others who so desperately need it will not only make you feel good but seeing a smile and how much other people appreciate your help and you being there is a great feeling.

4. Participate in a walk, run, or march, or protest

Signing up for anything to get your outside and making a stand is one of the most powerful things we can do. Getting out there and seeing all of these people care so deeply about something that you care about will show you that you aren't alone, or that you are the only one to care about such a great cause. Being in that atmostpshere will make you see that hope is surly alive and well.