12 Times Pixar's Dory Was All Of Us

12 Times Pixar's Dory Was All Of Us

Just keep swimming.

76
12 Times Pixar's Dory Was All Of Us
TechInsider

"Finding Nemo" is a classic Disney Pixar movie for children. From its beautifully designed colors, to its true life messages that family will never let you down, children and adults love it. One of the main characters, Dory, played by Ellen Degeneres, shows us that sometimes we can be a little crazy, but life isn't fun without a little crazy.

1. "Trust. Its what friends do."

We all have been betrayed once or many times in life, but that's what makes friendship so special. We choose to trust our friends and they choose to trust us. True friends will never be perfect, but they are honest and open which builds trust.

2. "I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy."

Protectiveness and affection are two things woman crave in life. We all are like Dory when we claim things as our favorite. Like that stuffed animal we take to college with us, or even in some people's case, their significant other.

3. "Wow. I wish I could speak whale."

Me in my foreign language class.

4. "When life gets you down you know what you gotta do, just keep swimming."

Sometimes it's hard to get back up after something happens, but we have to remember to get back up and keep moving, but you let your situation win when you don't! You can do it!

5. " Will you quit it? I'm trying to swim here! What, the ocean isn't big enough for you or something like that, huh? Is there a problem buddy? Huh? Huh? Do you... You want a piece of me?"

Me when my headphones tangle in my purse.

6. "Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills."

Sometimes people have bad days. Sometimes we have bad days. But we will all be Mr. Grumpy Gills sometimes.

7. " Dad! Wait a sec, your dad, or my dad?"

When we confuse our best friends parents with our own in a story.

8. " See! I suffer from short term memory loss. No it's true, I forget things almost instantly, it runs in my family. Uh, I mean, at least I think it does. Um where are they? Can I help you?"

When it comes time, remember everything we have studied for exams.

9. "Excuse me? Woo-hoo! Little fella? Hello! Don't be rude. Say 'hi'!"

When you say "hi" to someone and they don't respond!

10. "Es-Cap-Ay. That's funny; it's spelled just like escape."

Me trying to catch hints be like...

11. "OK, that one was just little tough. He either said we should go to the back of his throat, or he wants a root beer float."

When you totally mishear what someone says, and agree to something that you don't want to do.

12. "No..No..You can't! Stop! Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck by me that long before."

When our friends have different plans with someone else.