What You Accept Is What You Will Get

What You Accept Is What You Will Get

Do you want a Rolls-Royce or a Toyota?

7
What You Accept Is What You Will Get
The Fashionisto

I hear the words “too picky” on a daily basis. When it comes to all aspects of my life I refuse to settle for anything less than the absolute best. Do I sound self-righteous? Most likely, but as a girl who has had more than her fair share of mediocre in her life, I feel that at this point in my life when it comes to work, friendships, relationships, etc. I want the Rolls-Royce of it all. If you consciously know that you are settling because it is comfortable in any area of your life and you know you can do better, then why not go out there and see what having the best looks and feels like? You may not have seen what having the best of it all looks like in your own life, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Believe it or not, the majority of the millennial generation has major self-esteem issues. Most don’t think that they deserve the best, so in turn, they settle for mediocre and believe that, that is just how their life is supposed to be. They feed themselves this story as a reason to stay deep within their comfort zone. Why should they allow people to be amazing to them when their internal dialogue is constantly telling them they deserve to be treated way less than amazing? Trust me when I tell you, I have my moments when it comes to how I view myself. I have good days and bad just like everyone else, but at the end of most days, I know who I am even if I am not ecstatic with certain parts of my life at that time. I was blessed enough to be raised by parents who instilled major self-esteem within me. They taught me to, no matter how I felt about myself on any given day, to remember that I do deserve the very best, just like you do too.

You don’t have to shout from the rooftop how amazing you are and the quality of life you deserve, you just have to carry yourself in a manner that reflects how you feel and attracts what you deserve. Like they say, how many commercials have you seen for a Rolls-Royce? None, because people know the value it has by the brand it has established within its name and the weight it carries in being a quality, luxury car, so in turn its buyers are only quality people looking for a life of luxury. It is the law of attraction, how you carry yourself and how you feel about yourself is how you establish your brand. Make sure it is a brand that brings the type of customers you are looking for. If it isn’t, rebrand yourself.