What It's Like To Be A Female, Minority Republican

I'm not racist against my own race

48
Twitter // @DiamondandSilk

In today's society being a female who is also a minority and who is also a republican is like you're considered the devil himself to most liberals or 3rd parties, but let me tell you something I can promise you I'm not evil and I'm just a normal human being just like everyone else.

First I'll start off with the female part. People will say to me how can you possibly support a party that hates women and doesn't give them equal rights. Well I work in a work place with males and even though it's not some high class business incorporation I still get paid the same exact wage, we have to wear the same uniforms and follow the same rules. I go to school with males and guess what we both have the same homework assignments and we have to follow the same class room rules. Finally liberals constantly give away money to countries who just love degrading women and not giving them equality so will someone please tell me how I am the evil satanic one.

Now moving on to the minority part. I hear all the time that because I was raised in an all white family they brain washed me. Um no you're the one that is brain washed. More liberals live up north rather than down south but did you know that during the civil war that a northern man was the last one to release a slave. But they were fighting to end slavery which doesn't make any sense to me at all. So liberal or 3rd party friends please do some research on things before you assume that conservatives are racist bigots. I think its funny when people call me a racist to my own race, if they want to stoop down to that level of stupid than that is fine with me.

Republicans are not racist women haters and Liberals are not minority and women lovers. I mean seriously they give money to countries who kill women for leaving the house without a man or for even speaking up to a man and countries who will kill you for not believing in their religion and way of life or even looking different. Point is don't open your mouth about something you have little information on before doing research on it first.